Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lets Talk Spam

So for the past few weeks I've been getting email after email of spam. Half of the emails are for male enhancement which sometimes makes me giggle and sometimes makes me want to scream, but the other half are all about losing weight or making your stomach flatter. Mind you I'm sick of getting both kinds but the second one hits a little harder. As I'm trying to think of myself as pretty and desirable, I keep getting this junk mail from people I don't know and have never heard of for all these diet products or products that will help me lose weight or look thinner. I keep deleting them and reporting them as spam but because they all come from different email accounts every time it really doesn't help. Everyday I have to clean out anywhere from 2-4 junk emails about this and that diet product.

It's really starting to take it's tole on me. I would absolutely love to just crash these peoples email accounts so they can't send anymore of this junk out to others. Oh and the best part, it doesn't even look like they're sending it to me. My email address isn't in the "To" bar. It makes me so mad and so upset. I wanna hate these people for being so gosh darned mean, even though I know they aren't doing it on purpose.

On top of all this I just had my prescriptions transferred to a pharmacy closer to my new apartment. Well I called the doctors office because I was out of refills anyway along with the transfer and the lady I talked to said they'd do it and call me later to make sure it was what I wanted. Well I didn't get a call so I ran over to the pharmacy yesterday to see if things had gone through and sure enough they hadn't so the pharmacy went and called the doctors office and got it all straightened out. Turns out the doctors office wasn't gonna do it at all. I'm so sick of this office, first they don't pre-certify some tests for me with the insurance company so I have to screw around trying to get them post-pre-certified. Then I find out that the doctor screwed up and prescribed me the wrong brace for the injury I had and so I had to pay for it out of pocket ($700-$800). Oh and when I go for physical therapy for the leg injury, the therapists looks at my test results and says it didn't look like a fracture to him, but like a bone bruise. But either way I get screwed.

And the nurse of course when I'm trying to get this all straightened out is an irresponsible and very rude individual. Needless to say I need to get my mother involved as sometimes they'll listen to her better than they'll listen to me. The nurse yelled at my mother over the phone. So yeah not happy with this office, but I don't really have any other options. It's either go to St. Vincents (where I'm at now) or Billings Clinic. Unfortunately both seem to be full of incompetents and or complete jerks.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know why there are so many ads for erectile dysfunction and weight loss? Because these are two areas that prey on low self esteem, and sheisters know they can make big money out of people who have low self esteem.

    The best defence is to not let them win. Delete! Delete! Delete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And report report report! Now I'm getting some for prescriptions. *rolls eyes* And I don't know where the heck the keep coming from! I want to know where they got my email so I can scream at whoever sold it!

    ReplyDelete