Saturday, October 10, 2009

Snow snow snow!

So it's below freezing outside and we've had our second round of snow here in Montana. I love the snow. I love the cold. I get to wear some of my cutest tops when it's cold out. I have no idea why there are no scoop necked short sleeved shirts but I have yet to see one. And sweaters! I love sweaters, they're so warm and soft. I like soft things, I'm a feely person so if a fabric feels nice I'm very inclined to want to wear it. And in winter time people don't look at me funny for wearing pants either. I always wear pants I can never find shorts that I like. They're always too short or too long or they don't come in my size. So winter is one of my favorite times of the year.

The other reason I like winter is because it lets me use some of my favorite blankets, and makes me want to finish various craft projects I've been putting off. Like my quilt that I started weeks ago. If I'd just work on it I'd have finished the quilt top ages ago. But school and all sorts of other things have gotten in the way. And crafts are one thing I love. I've found that making this quilt has been very restful because it's such a slow process and you can't really hurry it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment