Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sleeping is Not My Thing

Alteast this weekend sleep isn't my thing. Since Friday I haven't gotten more than 8-9 hours put together. If it's not me just being wonky one day, it's the damn wind making a racket because of a pressure change. So here I am 4:30 awake, and none to happy about it. In fact I'm about ready to cry. I have to work tomorrow, an 8 AM class on Monday, and I can't get a decent nights sleep to save my life. I feel horrible and that makes it easier for me to fall back into old habits, like hating my body.

I have too much going on right now to be losing sleep, and I don't have time to recharge. When I'm not at work, I'm in classes, when I'm not in classes I'm trying to study, and when I'm not doing those I'm being nagged at by people who I once considered really close friends. Oh and of course my college if retarded, we don't get a fall break fall semester. We go clear from early September to mid/late November with no days off. But then in the spring we have something like 4 weeks worth of vacation. I wish they would take those days right before finals that they give us "spring mini break" and shove them in the middle of October, but no, they have to be jerks.

*head desk* I just want some sleep and a day where I can curl up in bed and cry or do something that doesn't involve, school, work, or anything else that has kept me too busy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment