Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Horrible Horrible Site, Horrible Horrible Owner

I just saw this news clip about how a dating site as booted 5,000 people based on their pictures. Beautifulpeople.com booted these people after they uploaded new photos after the holidays and the owner thought they were too fat. He is quoted in saying that fatties shouldn't even look at the site much less try to join. I seriously hope this guys 'business' goes under.

Such people should not be allowed to start their own businesses if they're going to discriminate against possible clients based on weight. Someone needs to cry foul on this guy, because what he's doing is no different than someone not hiring you because you're white/mexican/black/whatever. If I were to talk to this person I'd probably tell him how much of an ass he is, that or slap him.

While I honestly think the dating sites are a load of crap, this is unacceptable. It's not fair and it's not something anyone should be allowed to do.

Grrrrr this makes me so mad I could just scream.

1 comment:

  1. You know, it's totally not worth getting angry about this pathetic little man and his sad, shallow dating site. I am not even going to mention it in my blog, he's not worth my energy.

    WE fatties are all better than this, hold our heads high!

    ReplyDelete