Sunday, January 24, 2010

Food is to be Savored

So tonight for dinner I made one of the best meals I have ever made. I had talapia with a Creole Seasoning Blend that I found the recipe for online, and linguine with alfredo sauce. The sauce recipe came from the same website as the seasoning blend recipe. And let me tell you, after the first bite I was gone. I had to sit there for a few minutes just to taste. It was so good! I mean sit back and have a beer good. And I honestly don't care that alfredo isn't exactly the healthiest food, but I love it, and I wanted to try this recipe.

Yeah I think I may have outdone my mother, and she's a great cook. The only problem I had with the meal is that the sauce and the seasoning were too rich side by side. Next time I will either have alfredo sauce or talapia with creole seasoning. Having both is a bit much for the stomach and taste buds.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds DELICIOUS! I love finding things that have me savouring every bite.

    ReplyDelete