Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Fat! And I kinda like it!

So I'm feeling good in my skin today. I just recieved in the mail today Marilyn Wann's book FAT!SO? from Amazon, and in it are wonderful photos and pictures of fat bodies. I looked and I grinned and I laughed. I've never seen so many bodies that look like mine in one book. It's amazing! So far I haven't read much of the book, but what I've read has been very inspirational and uplifting. I'm tempted to lend it to my parents along with Lessons from the Fatosphere so they can see how I feel.

Anyway I just felt the need to share how awesome I feel in my skin today. How absolutely wonderful it is to be a fat woman.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't they such happy books? I am just about to read Linda Bacon's "Health at Every Size" too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that one on my Kindle, it's a bit of a slog but well worth the read. And of course you may find it's an easy read I just had a little trouble finishing it. :p

    ReplyDelete