Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Thought for a New Year

Happy New Year my dear readers! I hope all of you had a wonderful 2010 and are looking forward to an even more wonderful 2011.

Recently I've been playing with the idea of writing a piece of fiction. One that doesn't involve any elements of fantasy at all. One entirely about a fat woman. I can't say it's a memoir, because it's not just about my experiences as a fat woman, it's about all the experiences of fat women. Our ups and downs, our growing underground in the blogsphere and more and more in the regular world (like the kiss in thing they did in New York after the Marie Claire incident, and all the books about us).

Oh and I just have to share with you the work of this artist my boyfriend knows. She as absolutely fabulous, my new favorite artist! http://comethime.deviantart.com/gallery/

Please note some of her drawings are rather risque so do not view in front of small children or at work, otherwise bad reactions may occur from onlookers. We know how squeamish some can be about fat bodies, even drawn ones. ^_^

Anyway leave thoughts, comments, experiences, or whatever for me. ^_^ I love hearing from people!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read your work!

    And I'm off to look at the artist's work.

    ReplyDelete