Thursday, October 20, 2011

Moving!

Ok so I really have been meaning to move my blog over to wordpress because wordpress is much nicer to look at. :p I'm also going to be renaming the blog because...well because I can. Also because there's a PCOS blog over there that I'm an author on and I need to really try and get back into that. I also have a blog Written Sustenance that I talk about various life issues and food. I also may do book reviews on there since I am done with college and can't find a job I've been reading...a lot.

Now some of my most pertinent posts will be transferred over, some however will not. Why because some of them are just whiny. And I'm really tired of being whiny.

So go over and check me out at my new fat blog foreverfat.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment