Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tubes and Training to make you thin!.....

I went and saw Despicable Me last night, and while the movie was alright, the ads made me a bit cranky. One of the ads was for a pair of sneakers from K-Swiss called Tubes. This is the ad.



I had no problem to begin with with what the ad was saying and portraying. I mean it's for a pair of sports sneakers after all. But at the very end of the ad the man who is doing all the talking makes a comment that I find offensive and fat-hating. Undoubtedly it was part of a script he had to use, but still that the company can get away with such comments makes me mad.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, like my body is on this earth to please anyone else's fucking eyes.

    He can take his disgusting attitude and shove it up his tube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that really is horrible.
    BTW, I found your post via a tweet by SleepyDumpling

    ReplyDelete